Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to get to video a command.

Private First Class

Lightbulb I want to get to video a command.

I want to join in Aimjunkies video team, and for this purpose I have decided to make 3 videos in which I "adv" logo AJ.
    I'm also aimjunkies customer and bought 2 hacks: First time it was hacks for BFBC2 and the second time it is BF3

I'm 17 year old and i'm live in Russia
    I have not so good PC right now, but i will be upgrade my PC soon.

I hope you will enjoy my works))
    Excuse for awful transfer I from Russia and translated the text through the translator...

If there will be questions on video address to the address:
    [email protected]
    Or ICQ

Consider I from Russia...

VIDEO

1 - VIDEO

2 - VIDEO

3 - VIDEO

The reference to files of video are applied in the description on YouTube

1 - Image

2 - Image

На Русском

Я бы очень хотел прасть в вашу видео команду , и для этого я решил сделать 3 видео в которых я "рекламирую" логотип AJ .
    Я сам ваш пользователь и 2 раза брал у вас AIM : первый раз это была игра BFBC2 а второй раз это BF3

Ести это важно то мне 17 я живу в России
    Системные показатели у меня плохие но через 2 месяца обновлю комьпьютер до максимума ...

Надеюсь вам понравится по скольку я старался ))
    Извините за ужасный перевод я из России и переводил текст через переводчик ...

Если возникнут вопросы по видео обращайтесь по адресу:
    [email protected]
    или ICQ

Учтите я из России...

That's the first sample...
    Вот первый образец
    I think that the preparation of the second video will take much longer vremyani because I did not pridul how it will look ...
    Думаю что на подготовку второго видео уйдёт намного дольше времяни поскольку я ещё не придул как оно будет выглядеть ...

Last edited by Alexandr; 03-07-2012 at 03:25 PM.

I want to get to video a command. Banek192's Avatar
    holy **** man, next time ask Russian staff for translate Russian text to English for you please.

Edit:
    Only 3rd intro is good, others are bad. because no any backgrounds and effects.

I want to get to video a command. Rookie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banek192 View Post
    holy **** man, next time ask Russian staff for translate Russian text to English for you please.

Edit:
    Only 3rd intro is good, others are bad. because no any backgrounds and effects.
    I liked the second and third one, the first one could of used some sort of sound but none the less i like your work. I take it you can only do intro's at the moment?

If you can make a intro with the following: I would like to see a 3 part intro, the first part would open with AJ in text or a Aim Junkies logo and it would transition into the name of a game we support (Battlefield 3), and the last part it would go to the sites url (www.AimJunkies.com), if you can produce something like this for me that flows like your above work and would be universal enough to use in other videos. Once i receive the intro and had time to review it, i will make my decision on hiring you.
    Last edited by Rookie; 02-06-2012 at 08:33 AM.

I want to get to video a command. Banek192's Avatar
    Мне понравился второй и третий вариант, может быть в первом стоит использовать какой то звук?, но тем ни мение мне понравилась ваша работа. Я полагаю, что вы можете сделать только интро в данный момент?

Если ты можешь сделать интро с: Я хотел бы увидеть 3 часть интро, первая часть будет открываться с текстом или логотипом AJ и это было бы переходом в название игры, которую мы поддерживаем(Battlefield 3), и последняя часть показывала бы адрес(url) нашего сайта(www.aimjunkies.com), если вы сможете сделать нечто подобное для меня, как ваши работы выше, и они будут достаточно универсальными для использования в других видео, то как только я получу интро и время что бы оценить его, я приму решение о принятии вас на работу.

Private
    Second and third intro is not bad

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie783 View Post
    I liked the second and third one, the first one could of used some sort of sound but none the less i like your work. I take it you can only do intro's at the moment?

If you can make a intro with the following: I would like to see a 3 part intro, the first part would open with AJ in text or a Aim Junkies logo and it would transition into the name of a game we support (Battlefield 3), and the last part it would go to the sites url (BF3 Cheats MW3 Cheats BF3 Hacks Battlefield Hacks BC2 Call of Duty Cheats APB Hacks), if you can produce something like this for me that flows like your above work and would be universal enough to use in other videos. Once i receive the intro and had time to review it, i will make my decision on hiring you.
    Yes at the moment I can only do the intro, because my computer can not pull the BF3 and AIM.
    But soon I will be able to make a video of the game.
    And I would like to ask what kind of intro you want to see, well, what the topic?

Да в данный момент я могу делать только intro поскольку мой компьютер не может потянуть BF3 и AIM.Но в ближайшее время я смогу делать видео в игре.
    И ещё я бы хотел спросить какого типа intro вы хотите видеть, ну на какую тему ??

I want to get to video a command. Rookie's Avatar
    Surprise me, I would like it to be a 3 part video. 1st Part is AJ or Aim Junkies in some format, Part 2 Would be the game at hand, for the time being "Battlefield 3", Part 3 Would be the outro of the intro that would go to the sites url (AimJunkies.com).

Music, style, text, sound effects, do what ever you want. I will tell you that my personal choice of music is along the lines of the rock/metal genre.

Private First Class
    After a while, I'll introduce a couple of options ...

Через некоторое время я представлю пару вариантов ...

Private First Class

That's the first sample...
    Вот первый образец
    I think that the preparation of the second video will take much longer vremyani because I did not pridul how it will look ...
    Думаю что на подготовку второго видео уйдёт намного дольше времяни поскольку я ещё не придул как оно будет выглядеть ...
    Last edited by Alexandr; 02-22-2012 at 05:58 PM.

Staff Sergeant
    OK I love it, now show us how you can do with actual gameplay. making a hacking video. I really would like to see one by you