Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Infestation: Survivor Stories - Aimjunkies insane cheats v2

Private

Infestation: Survivor Stories - Aimjunkies insane cheats v2

Heeeeeeeeeere i gooooo again.
    Hello ladies and gentlemen, ive made a new video with another 24h suscription that i purchased.
    First of all, i wanna say that.. i just found a few bugs/errors in the infestation cheats, for example the absence of radar, the FastDisconnect Numpad "0" or the Nofalldamage feature that isnt working fine, as you can see in the video (min 2:30) [GOD SYC0RE, PLEASE HEAR ME :P]

Private
    Looks good bud and the FastDisconnect works just fine. NoFallDamage works, but there's a chance to take damage from high places unless you superjump just before you hit the ground. Radar is still being worked on, that's why it isn't there.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    Looks good bud and the FastDisconnect works just fine. NoFallDamage works, but there's a chance to take damage from high places unless you superjump just before you hit the ground. Radar is still being worked on, that's why it isn't there.
    Hey drakoni, thanks for reply.

I said the FastDisconnect doesnt work fine because i died once trying to test that haha but i trust you, maybe i just turned off numpad or something (normal in me.). Its ok about the nofalldamage, im advised for now. And thats ok too with the radar :P keep the hard work!