Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intro Downlaod+ Fraps Cracked !!!!!!!

Intro Downlaod+ Fraps Cracked   !!!!!!!

Intro Downlaod+ Fraps Cracked !!!!!!!

SUp Junkies !!!!! , today i give you My Intro And my fraps cracked (if u dont have one)

In winrar You have *AimjunkiesSimple* with this video u can edit what u want , word, music etc.. ( the mp3 file is the sound intro if u want the original sound)
    the orther video in rar *AimjunkiesDJvocaloid* is the video below with my name

so u have : 2 video + 1 mp3file (original sound) + fraps cracked ( All video 1080p)
    Enjoy Dont worry any stupid virus or w/e ****

if the link is down Pm me

PS: *sorry for my strange Eng xD*

Fraps cracked : -removed- Please don't post links to warez. ~Shiro

Intro+Mp3 : AimjunkiesIntro+Mp3.rar

Very nice mate!

Staff Sergeant
    Nice intro
    Last edited by Kroniic; 09-23-2012 at 06:09 PM.

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

Sergeant
    Love the song choice

the link downlaod is ilegal D: , but if u talk the free software *fraps*

free = The free version of FRAPS has a thirty second recording limit, and embeds a watermark at the top of the recorded video. (You may have seen Youtube videos of games with "www.fraps.com" at the top in white text, which are thirty seconds long or less - this is why). Additionally, when saving screenshots, it can only do so in BMP format.

These are the only limitations on the free version. It doesn't place a watermark during gameplay, only on the recorded video. All other features are functional.

and cracked = no limite and any pub on your video *www.fraps.com* , if u want i close my post
    sorry again

Quote Originally Posted by DJvocaloid View Post

free = The free version of FRAPS has a thirty second recording limit, and embeds a watermark at the top of the recorded video. (You may have seen Youtube videos of games with "www.fraps.com" at the top in white text, which are thirty seconds long or less - this is why). Additionally, when saving screenshots, it can only do so in BMP format.

These are the only limitations on the free version. It doesn't place a watermark during gameplay, only on the recorded video. All other features are functional.

and cracked = no limite , if u want i close my post
    Just the link for fraps and the crack were removed, your thread is fine.

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by DJvocaloid View Post

and cracked = no limite and any pub on your video *www.fraps.com* , if u want i close my post
    sorry again
    The reason is was taken out was because it violates the rules set by Vbullitin when you have a forum. You cannot post any warez and a warez is getting paid software for free without paying for it.. It is illegal no matter how small the file is or even if everybody has it.

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

Staff Sergeant
    Love that intro man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]