Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends Script Hack Auto Last Hit / Lane Clear + Carry Mode

Private First Class
    last hitting with orb walking seems a little buggy? missed about 1/3 of CS with low latency, ping ~ 40 ms avg, 60 fps. One thing I noticed is not to click (for new users), this disables the last hit logic

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by werdbrian4 View Post
    last hitting with orb walking seems a little buggy? missed about 1/3 of CS with low latency, ping ~ 40 ms avg, 60 fps. One thing I noticed is not to click (for new users), this disables the last hit logic
    The entire cheat works fine for me. The coder has already implemented a fix for the last hitting misses. Also the cheat lasts hits for it, that's just the way it is designed. If you want to last hit yourself, do not use the last hit key.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xtwix2x View Post
    The entire cheat works fine for me. The coder has already implemented a fix for the last hitting misses. Also the cheat lasts hits for it, that's just the way it is designed. If you want to last hit yourself, do not use the last hit key.
    ah cool thanks I'll try messing around with the tool a little more to maximize last hitting cs. I am horrible at last hitting myself which is why I downloaded the tool in the first place :P, thats why I was hoping to hold last hit key and be able to get better than average CS, but it seems to miss sometimes / be slightly buggy but just from my experience - was just wondering if there were any outstanding issues being worked on.

First Sergeant
    ah cool thanks I'll try messing around with the tool a little more to maximize last hitting cs. I am horrible at last hitting myself which is why I downloaded the tool in the first place :P, thats why I was hoping to hold last hit key and be able to get better than average CS, but it seems to miss sometimes / be slightly buggy but just from my experience - was just wondering if there were any outstanding issues being worked on.
    I hope everything works out for you. I can safely say that the cheat will greater improve your gameplay. I ranked up from Diamond 5 to Diamond 2 during pre-season and I hope to get Master Tier during season 5.

Private
    Im wondering how can i order this cheat or what package i need i would like this cheat alone i wouldnt like the entire VIP package. Can somebody PM me about or leavie it here.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsx1 View Post
    Im wondering how can i order this cheat or what package i need i would like this cheat alone i wouldnt like the entire VIP package. Can somebody PM me about or leavie it here.
    [FONT=Century Gothic]You can order LOL cheat from here. [/FONT]

Private
    so good !

Private
    where can i Download this?

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by nightskyxiii View Post
    where can i Download this?
    You need to purchase it first sir.

Regards,
    Smart3857

Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps
    You should also disable auto attack, you shouldn't be missing any CS with a low latency. The only exception is when you're basic attacks are on cooldown right as a minion is being killed, in which case you have no time to fire an attack regardless of latency.