Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Rage pack video

Registered member

Rage pack video

ok guys heres an another video i know it aint good but at lest i try and i know its widescrean not full screan cuz of my sony i need to make it that way cuz of system memory error when i fix it there will be full screan
    tell me what do you think

Last edited by amerg3; 03-23-2011 at 06:42 AM.

Love the music and range of gameplay. Good Job!
    HappyHacking E23

I love the dub step the videos are Great thank you very much. There is nothing to be ashamed about on this video I like the personal little touches you put into it. Like the Gamefroobs logo over the black ops Victory logo and the ending with the gamefroobs logo next to WON very nice touch. Keep up the great work. Thank you for your hard work
    Thank you,
    CRUSHER & MULISHA
    Last edited by MULISHA; 03-22-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Nice video man, love the music to ****, I even downloaded the video and ripped the song lmao

Private
    pretty nice vid, but I think his idea was most likely taken from a fpsc vid. there's one with the same music as this and its a montage of there hacks. but video was pretty gd nice job.

Rage pack video
    Good video Amer, keep up the good work!

Private First Class
    Thats the first vid I watched till the end! You have a talent for this. Great Job!

Registered member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool1234 View Post
    pretty nice vid, but I think his idea was most likely taken from a fpsc vid. there's one with the same music as this and its a montage of there hacks. but video was pretty gd nice job.
    whell i wold recomed to remove that name of other site and btw i had the idea from first day but music wos problem so i sow a video and i rememberd the song and puted the song over my video and i know that song for like 2 years

Private
    Lol ok, ive seen people talk about that site before so i thought it was allowed.

Registered member
    yea it is but better not abaut that sie