Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Video Edit Request

  1. #1
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11

    Video Edit Request

    I have some cheat media I'd like to share but I need the kill cam area blurred. Could someone do this for me?

  2. #2
    Video Edit Request chouaster65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lived in Fort Sill
    Posts
    854
    you can always go and look on youtube on how to do it (as a safety precaution)

  3. #3
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by chouaster65 View Post
    you can always go and look on youtube on how to do it (as a safety precaution)
    I don't have the required programs.

  4. #4
    Video Edit Request chouaster65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lived in Fort Sill
    Posts
    854
    Im saying that you shouldnt have other people to do it just for the safety for your account because someone maybe a bad person and report you ane etc

  5. #5
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by chouaster65 View Post
    Im saying that you shouldnt have other people to do it just for the safety for your account because someone maybe a bad person and report you ane etc
    Ah, I understand. I'll look into it more.

  6. #6
    Sergeant
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Nevada, LV
    Posts
    91
    Theres always cracked version of video editors. Just make sure you REALLY look into it...

  7. #7
    Video Edit Request SSJason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Kanyabayonga, Congo
    Posts
    23,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzarious View Post
    I have some cheat media I'd like to share but I need the kill cam area blurred. Could someone do this for me?
    You can use Sony Vegas 14 Pro for free for 30 days still I believe with no watermarks. Fairly simple to blur sections out.

  8. #8
    Private First Class
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    You can use Sony Vegas 14 Pro for free for 30 days still I believe with no watermarks. Fairly simple to blur sections out.
    Okay thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •