Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Video/movie Making Programs

Registered member

Video/movie Making Programs

Welcome to the thread!

This thread Contains Common and Uncommon Programs that will Capture Edit Reproduce your Video and let you share your work with the world

Capturing your Game play

FRAPS (Frames Per Second) - Highly Recommended
    Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as: Benchmarking Software, Screen Capture Software, Realtime Video Capture Software

Guncam
    Growler Guncam is a game recorder and screen capture tool that allows users to create video from games and other programs. Guncam can turn this video into AVI files, animated GIF files, and even JPEG screen shots Use Guncam to create a machinama masterpiece, use it to share your game exploits with friends, or just use it to help improve gamee-play.

ZD Soft Screen Recorder - More Professional (Advanced)
    Create high quality screen demo videos in high resolution but ultra small file size with the smoothest recording experience by using this easy-to-use software.

Editing Your Footage

CyberLink PowerDirector - Recommend For Beginners
    PowerDirector features end-to-end support for high definition video, from importing to editing and output, and includes advanced authoring features for Blu-ray Discs and DVDs. To enhance users' creativity even more, PowerDirector provides direct access to unlimited effects, transitions, etc. on DirectorZone, CyberLink's online community dedicated to video editors. So come and share your customized effects using PowerDirector's built-in design tools, and contribute to a growing catalog of effects other PowerDirector users can download. Support also includes AVCHD, Blu-ray Disc authoring, 6 independent PiP video tracks, stunning new menu templates and real DVD subtitles option.

Cyberlink PowerDirector Website

Movie Edit Pro 14 - Made for Beginners
    With MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14, the 35-time award winner, you can transform your fabulous video recordings into breathtaking movies without much effort, and quicker and easier than ever! With a mouse click, simply add matching music, professional fades, and select effects: The comfortable interface, advanced automations, and handy assistants guarantee perfect results at lightning speed!

Sony Vegas Pro - Very Advanced, Professional Movie Makers

Professional HD video editing, audio editing, and DVD authoring software
    The Vegas Pro collection combines Vegas Pro 8, DVD Architect Pro 4.5, and Dolby® Digital AC-3 encoding software to offer an integrated environment for all phases of professional video, audio, DVD, and broadcast production. These tools let you edit and process DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD/HD-SDI, and all XDCAM™ formats in real time, fine-tune audio with precision, and author surround sound, dual-layer DVDs.

Adobe Premier Pro CS4 - Pro Movie Maker's Only!
    Tell your story with maximum impact using Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 software, the start-to-finish solution for efficient video production that now includes Adobe OnLocation CS3 and Adobe Encore CS3.

Save time from on-set capture using Adobe OnLocation through to output, expand your creative options via integration with Adobe After Effects CS3 Professional and Photoshop CS3 software, and deliver your content to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, the web, and mobile devices.

3D Modeling Effects - These are Very advanced Movie making Programs

After Effects CS3
    Adobe® After Effects® CS3 Professional software is an essential upgrade. Design vector graphics, create more organic movements, and expedite delivery with new integration and collaboration features.

After Effects Website

Video Co-pilot - If your looking for Real 3-D Effects here's they are!
    The Bullet - Motion capturing of moving objects
    Twitch - Dedicated to after effects
    Evolution - Create wicked backround desings
    Action - Create Fire and Explosions
    Riot Gear - Ink effects , Incredible Textures and effects - Highly recommended
    Video Streams - Moving Backround's

VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Autodesk 3d's MAX
    Create stunning 3D in less time with Autodesk® 3ds Max® software. This full-featured 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and effects solution is used to produce top-selling games and award-winning film and video content. Those looking to quickly and efficiently generate convincing characters, seamless CG effects, or jaw-dropping games will want to explore this latest release of the software.

MAXON CINEMA 4D
    The eleventh generation of CINEMA 4D is another milestone in the development of professional 3D software and a testament to two decades of excellence by MAXON's programming team. Professional 3D animation tools have never been easier to use.

Getting it out there!

Youtube
    Most Famous Video hosting website, You will get most views at a resonable quality

Vimeo
    A Popular Video hosting site, however Advertisments are banned therefore if your persenting a hack it will be banned, But has the most best quality avalible

GameVee
    New Video site for hosting videos to do with games, Offers Youtube quality

Other Programs You may find usefull

Photoshop CS3
    For making Logo's or Watermarks that appear during the video

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
    K-Lite Mega Codec Pack allows you to play almost every movie file that you can find on the Internet. Also Has Excellent Compression rates and top quality to get the best out of those large Footage files

If you guys need a full fraps or keys for any of programs ask
    Last edited by amerg3; 03-12-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Considering thats its not possible to see who leeched of of who, I have removed the comment.
    Last edited by ArticHood; 03-12-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Registered member
    if you fond this on rh thats wos my pos they ban from there and i lost my life time so he cold just copy

Quote Originally Posted by amerg3 View Post
    if you fond this on rh thats wos my pos they ban from there and i lost my life time so he cold just copy
    I updated my post. I found it multiple places, and at some of the places there wasn´t any dates, so its impossible to see who leeched of of who. BUT, none the less this is a very helpfull thread!

Please delete this comment, the site reacted slow, so the post got doubled.