Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WarZ Multi-hack ESP

WarZ Multi-hack ESP
    Kroniic - how do you load the GUI when in game? I tried hitting delete like dayz but no dice. Was I doing something wrong?

are they working on anything more for warz hacks because we need a weapon box and or teleport to friends.

Private
    Chaos try the "End" key after hitting delete

are they working on anything more for warz hacks because we need a weapon box and or teleport to friends.

WarZ Multi-hack ESP
    Quote Originally Posted by manuelcrail View Post
    The game is not ran off the ARMA2 Engine unfortunately so this is impossible.

Teleportation might be possible in future. Might be.

Private First Class
    what key do i press when i go down the list to the save option? please help?

Corporal
    Just use the right arrow key to save, just like you were trying to turn a feature on. To load on the next restart, go down to load and do the same thing. Good luck!

Private First Class
    thx bro also if im in safe zone will i be able to see zombies and users? and when i turn every thing on the radar comes up buti cannot see people? is this cause i do not have it saved?

Corporal
    Check your settings in game to make sure the features are enabled. Depending on what range you have set, you may not have anything near you for the ESP to pick up.

Private First Class
    ok i like the hack its just i got killed over and over cause of massive amounts of no-clipping other hackers with aimbot and esp it would be nice if there was aimbot added or fly hack i would donate more but i guess for the time that it took to get the hack going i have to say good job but im requesting no-clip hack pls

- - - Updated - - -

----
    Last edited by Skeeter888; 11-05-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: We do not discuss other hacksites here