Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: [Review] CS:GO/DESTINY 2/Escape from Tarkov (rip)

Private

[Review] CS:GO/DESTINY 2/Escape from Tarkov (rip)

CS:GO

For CS:GO I've been using cheats for quite a while, most of my accounts approx. 9 of them have all been VAC'd within the day. Using Aim junkies version, I played for about 2 weeks straight and no VAC. Easy to use, GREAT UI (emphases on that), amazing for looking "legit". [Don't take my word for the cheat being un-detectable, always check the status before you run it.] For those of you wondering, used skeleton w/ boxes, legit RCS (with skip pause), silent aim with about 3-5 FOV, BHOP(stop after 2 hops), and those are basically my go to options to look "legit"

Overall: 9/10
    (did have some crashes, fixed it within 30 min.)

DESTINY 2 (AIMBOT, ESP)

Destiny 2 doesn't really ban that often, really simple, aimbot usually tracks through walls, which I'm not a big fan of but there are easy work a-rounds to that. Great Tracking on aimbot. Really Really Simple.

Overall: 8/10
    (doesn't offer much, just aimbot esp)

Escape from Tarkov (RIP)

I've been banned before on Tarkov with other cheats, all within the hour. With Aimjunkies' I've played for near a week straight and nothing. Amazing UI, Great tracking, Easy to use. Mixed with a HWID Spoofer of my choosing along with AimJunkie's tarkov option, I was unstoppable. UNTIL, BSG implemented Battle-Eye. I can't wait for Aimjunkies to release their new Tarkov cheats.

Overall: 10/10
    (The best I've used for all tarkov selections)

In general Aimjunkies is my go-to, if you're reading my review, thank you for your time. I can't wait for what future options and what they are going to implement to their current cheats. :)

[Review] CS:GO/DESTINY 2/Escape from Tarkov (rip)
    Thanks for your Review!!! Glad your enjoying yourself
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map