Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: <3 Aimjunkies.

Staff Sergeant

<3 Aimjunkies.

Bought overdose, and I don't regret it a single bit. They give alot of different games for a fair and decent price. cheaper than any other site who bundles all their services.
    Aimbots always work great, some may not be perfect ( like WarZ ) but they work and they do their job. I use aimjunkies for atleast 8 different games, so this is great for me.

I enjoy how they keep up to date on their stuff, and if detections go off, they put them down A.S.AP to prevent people from loading them and getting banned. As all cheaters should know, there is always risks of getting banned when you use hacks, which is probably why this place gets any bad reviews.

Anyway.. I hope AJ can continue to bring new games to their services and keep it nice and fresh. not too happy that alot of games I play are no longer being updated or supported like Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm. And games like Mass Effect 3 that still work, but have several bugs that are NOT being fixed or plan to be until much much later like the aimbot aiming at the enemies in the wrong place (like shooting them in the leg when it's set for for the head ). :yuno:

Overall, I give Aimjunkies a 8/10.

Staff Sergeant
    Thank you for your continued patronage.

-Slitz