Thanks Thanks:  7

Thread: 5 Years and still love Aimjunkies

5 Years and still love Aimjunkies

5 Years and still love Aimjunkies

I've been an AJ user and even a mod *short lived* for over 5 years. Love the staff here and constant support that all of the mods and admins give on a constant basis. I think most people take for granted the amount of time and effort that goes into not only this site, but the loader and cheats, and the customer support. People love to complain that AJ wont cover a specific game, but little do they know that AJ only settles for the absolute best, and if its not safe then you guys wont support it.

As a long time user its nice to see a site that's not just a cash grab like the other major sites out there, which you will pretty much get banned instantaneously for using.

Thanks for all of the hard work and support, now on to 10 years!

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    thank you sir for your honest review

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by ltdan1414 View Post
    I've been an AJ user and even a mod *short lived* for over 5 years. Love the staff here and constant support that all of the mods and admins give on a constant basis. I think most people take for granted the amount of time and effort that goes into not only this site, but the loader and cheats, and the customer support. People love to complain that AJ wont cover a specific game, but little do they know that AJ only settles for the absolute best, and if its not safe then you guys wont support it.

As a long time user its nice to see a site that's not just a cash grab like the other major sites out there, which you will pretty much get banned instantaneously for using.

Thanks for all of the hard work and support, now on to 10 years!

Yeah they really are awesome! Member since 2012

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by countrypetinn View Post
    Yeah they really are awesome! Member since 2012
    Glad to hear you are enjoying our services for past 6 years sir!

5 Years and still love Aimjunkies Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thanks for being a loyal customer!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map