Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: ★★★☆☆

★★★☆☆

★★★★★

Cheats work as intended however when it comes to adding new features or working on bettering the cheats Aimjunkies falls behind.

If you are looking for bare bones cheats then Aimjunkies is for you but if you're like me and want the best of the best then I would look elsewhere.

This almost reminds me of apple products, you're pretty much paying for the name.

Update: Aimjunkies added some new features to the cheat.
    Bumped to 5 stars. Keep up the good work guys
    Last edited by AsRix; 07-10-2023 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Update

Thank you for the honest review. Keep in mind that our security for cheats are some of the best on the market. Our trusted cheats have not been detected once since the implementation of the trusted program. Our coder will add features that are deemed safe to use. Rage features and high-risk features are typically not implemented unless the coder is comfortable that it won't lead to mass bans.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

You're paying for the current features offered which are clearly listed, not for features you want to be added. Would you buy a pc and complain it didn't have better specs cause you didn't read them? Thanks for the review though.

More features will be added to Battlebit, check before you buy though.

Honestly I'd say this is the reason I have recently swapped to AJ over other providers. The aimbots seem to feel less flick-y and I suspect that is on purpose by the coders. Additionally the lack of more.. obscene features? probably contributes to the ease of use. No extra PCIE cards or second computer setups required as far as I know.

Depends what you want out of a cheat I guess?