Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: After 1-2 Years of using AJ

Lance Corporal

Red face After 1-2 Years of using AJ

Hello my fellows!

im cheating now since 2012, online or singleplayergames. i bough on differend websides different cheats.
    but i never had a webside like aj. Nice people, nice staff, great support, cheats always work and in 99% of all my games i never get banned ( legit cheating) im also making videos about AJ, (not published yet) and i really appreciate to be here. ill pay 180 euro per years for great cheats, and i get exacly that what i want. my english is not the best but i try my best to write down my opinion. the best supporter i know is SSJosh and Drakoni. you can talk abotu anything and they dont stop with support until your satified. the tutorials for example CSGO from Mulisha, is great! its long but i understood everything and it work pretty good! i just came here for paladins, and cheatet over 600 hours with paladins, and i never got a ban. i PLAYED WITH THE DEVS of HIREZ STUDIOS!!!! i played with them on discord!! with vopice! i talked to them! and they didn realized over 4hrs of playing that im cheating! i was on wold rank list in top 10! search for 70254HAZE70254. i think this was my gametag 1 1/2 years ago. suddendly the cheat is down. but there alot of great games to hack! 24/7 support, every cheat whos up working pretty well! Apex legens working good for a beta!

Support 9/10
    Cheats 10/10
    Community 7/10
    Tutorials 10/10
    Youtube videos 10/10
    updates 8/10

thats my review. i really appreciate AJ, and at october i will renew my overdose pack. its really enjoyable and you get everything!
    for me: its not enough to pay for it. i really want to give something back to Aj, ill hope i get someday a supporter, to help other people to inject, to download or buy AJ´s cheats. i really want to give you something back, and i hope ill get a chance for it.

i love you all your fruttitutti ^^

After 1-2 Years of using AJ DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for the review Sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map