Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access review

Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access review

Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access Review

This will basically have a quick overview on what I've used the past week or so. I am a new customer.

Reign Of Kings

Pros

- Everything

Cons

- Drops about 30 or so frames. Normally run on "ultra" with 60fps constant, with hack loaded I get between 25-35fps.

Construtive Criticsm

- At long distance it is hard to aim the "Insta Kill", maybe the ability to write in the player name could prove beneficial for some cases.
    - Spawn item Stacks (again not a massive issue, but spawning wood in at stacks of 100 instead of 1000 can be quite annoying).

9/10 because of the fps drops, but nothing major.
    tbh no need to bring back godmode either.

Warface EU/NA

Pros
    - Worked fine but I couldn't move in-game (see Cons)...

Cons
    - When the cheat was loaded my keyboard stopped responding in-game and in the options menu (so i couldn't change the in-game keybinds) or move in-game, yet the lobby chat worked fine and after loading into a match I could still use the windows keys (alt + f4, Alt + Ctrl + Del... etc...)

Maybe I overlooked something, but I cba to figure it out >_> 8/10

Skill - Special Force 2

No need for a Pros / Cons here, everything worked flawlessly except an option to change the aimbot key, the trigger bot key was modifyable, but not the aimbot. (I may have overlooked an option here) 9/10

Insurgency

Again, no cons from me here, everything worked flawlessly, 10/10.

GTA V Online

Pros
    - Amazing apart from the cons...

Cons

- Aimbot would auto aim at friendlies in TDM.
    - FoV slider seemed really weird and didn't seem to be accurate at all.

Constructive Criticism

- Add a silent aim, so the camera/character doesn't just spin around (must look dodgy to other people).

6/10

Overall Review so far
    - Amazing cheats, most of the ones I've tried so far are flawless.
    - The staff support is amazing on live chat and in TeamSpeak. Very patient and understanding, even though they must go through the same thing every single time someone has a small problem ^^

- Overall rating of the subscription I purchased 9/10.
    - Value for money so far 10/10.

Cheat's I will be using and reviewing soon....
    - CS:GO
    - LoL

The way it's looking I will most likely re-sub in the 3 weeks or so time I have left, if anything changes I will most likely update here and then bump the thread (if allowed).
    Thanks to all the coders/programmers and support staff so far, I can see why you pay for private hacks like this and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

O/S
    <- Fully updated and legit Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit

P.S. Is there anywhere I can suggest/request A cheat for a game you currently do not support? (obviously I understand that it doesn't mean it will be made etc etc... But there might be some interest)
    Last edited by Aeneas; 05-02-2015 at 01:32 AM.

Aim Junkie Overdose Pkg VIP Access review MULISHA's Avatar
    This is awesome we appreciate this sir. Glad you're enjoying yourself here.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map