Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Aim Junkies Review

Private

Aim Junkies Review

Nothing but positive vibes and reviews for these guys. Best team of mods ever. I recently got CSGO and had fun wrecking kids. I had APB mods a while back Unfortunately i got banned cause i was dumb enough to use it in a Joker event and some cry baby kid recorded me lmao. But other than that no issues. I just bought the BFV mods having issues on my end due to my settings but it works great. Right before i fully resolved it with mods tho EA servers got DDOS'd lmfao. But yeah I love it here love the community. I only hack for fun never for comp or for money. I mainly wish there were hacks for more MMOrpgs or RPGS in general. I'm not as active in the forum but i've been here longer than most mods lol. So for anyone new or old with hesitation or questions don't hesitate. These guys are here to help, all their stuff works, you won't be banned if you aren't stupid.

GGs <3
    Last edited by AnbuKakashi; 10-07-2019 at 03:20 PM.
    Notice Me Senpai

Private First Class
    I agree with Anbu, aim junkies is the only trusted site I have come across for esp and hacks. Quick response, and live supported 24/7 is next level for this kind of service. Big thanks to the whole team <3