Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Aimjunkies gets a big thumbs up :)

Aimjunkies gets  a big thumbs up :)

Aimjunkies gets a big thumbs up :)

Ive had nothing but good things happen since i bought my first hack infestation. I was very pleased with it so i went ahead and got the war thunder hack. Once again pleased with it. The aimbot isnt perfect but it helps me in dog fights. The mods and the whole team have been very nice to me. When you join teamspeak if you stay in the lobby for more than 5 seconds get ready to be asked. What can i help you with? which is a great thing that support is so quick. All in all i'm very pleased with the site the community and the team.

Aimjunkies gets  a big thumbs up :) FreshMan's Avatar
    ty for your words and nice Review

i hope you will still like our Service

Aimjunkies gets  a big thumbs up :)
    Quote Originally Posted by zack4209 View Post
    Ive had nothing but good things happen since i bought my first hack infestation. I was very pleased with it so i went ahead and got the war thunder hack. Once again pleased with it. The aimbot isnt perfect but it helps me in dog fights. The mods and the whole team have been very nice to me. When you join teamspeak if you stay in the lobby for more than 5 seconds get ready to be asked. What can i help you with? which is a great thing that support is so quick. All in all i'm very pleased with the site the community and the team.
    thanks for the kind words, we're happy to have you as part of the AJ Family.

Thanks for the feedback, Zack! I'm glad you're having such a good experience with the cheats.

If you ever do need assistance, you know where to find us.

Have fun and game on!