Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Aimjunkies Review

Private First Class

Aimjunkies Review

I've had this account for almost 6 years and I haven't posted a single thing to the forums because I didn't feel I HAD to, and I genuinely didn't. I've been completely satisfied with every purchase I've made over the past nearly 6 years on this site.

I tried out a variety of these cheats for a number of games over the years, including the old League of Legends one they no longer offer and even the one for Rust Legacy back when Rust Legacy WAS just Rust. I've always been surprised with how quickly they were to offer these cheats to games that recently were released.

Whether it was a purchase for a specific game or just trying out the Overdose 24 hr package, I have never been unsatisfied or felt I did not get my monies worth.

To top all of these great experiences off, any time I did run into a problem setting anything up, the Live Support always helped and ended up fixing any issue I had. So a big thank you to them!

I've been a customer for almost 6 years and still feel comfortable and confident using only Aimjunkies.

Thanks!

Private First Class
    Awesome! Thanks for the review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thanks for the feedback!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map