Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: AimJunkies Review

Lance Corporal

AimJunkies Review

Day Z - My Rating:9/10

I love this hack! Its very nice to troll people with if you have the correct scripts . It is also good for hacking in ArmA 2 OA. Though, this Hack would be more correctly named if it were 'ArmA 2: CO' or something. Just touching on a few negatives:
    Beta
    If you wanna use this hack for ArmA 2 and not DayZ, its quite a bitch to get the hack to inject. If you value your 'In Game Mod Enable/Disable' then you cant set your default arma2oa.exe to the on located in expansion/beta. That being the easiest way, it is very frustrating to launch from Yoma's Addon Sync and whatnot.
    Bans
    I get Global banned like a mutha ****er. In this past 2-3mths I have had this hack, I have spent over $60 on CD Keys for this game, I know the risk of hacking and I can always afford the price, Its just the shady pissheads I have to put up with when I want to play. Also, it doesnt help when Im in the southern part of the planet and all the Key Dealers are normally up north. I sometimes need to stay up all night and morning just to get a CD key.

War Z - My Rating:6/10
    I wasnt too big a fan of War Z. But when I got a hold of the hacks, it was alright. The unlimited sprint was nice when it was still in. The Aimbot has never worked(and still doesnt to this day I beleive). FPS got milked out. But, on the bright side, I always gave an ass-handing to the guys Without hacks.
    Yes there are better cheats out there for War Z, I shalln't name them, but there are better. I would suggest against buying it at this moment. I played on a War Z server for about 30mins just after I bought a month on the War Z hack. I was banned right after that and left with 10 bucks out of pocket and a month of a hack that went unused.

Aimjunkies - My Rating:9/10
    I havent used ALL the hacks available here, but I hope to soon. I love the community and how tight nit we are. For example: When I was a newb hacker in DayZ, I noticed a couple of very advanced hackers online(Aimjunkies vs (unnamed)). The Aimjunkies guy won(lol) and He saw me teliporting everywhere so he came to me and he said "Hey, What are you using?" I said "AimJunkies bro". We then rode off into the sunset.
    The Forum support is basically instant letalone the Teamspeak Support. Though, I have had bad experiences with the TS support. Example:
    I went in with a problem "Incorrect Buffer Length." And at the time, the whole AJ server was down. I went into the support room and the support guy, who isn't gonna be named, came in and instantly resorted to Teamviewer. This ended with my Windows being ****ed back to the stone ages, My Firewall the same(****ed) and my timezone set to god damn china. After the restart that I had to do, It turned out the problem was the server was down and every one had this problem. So I had to spend a **** ass tonne of time un doing what the support guy did(Also installed some wierd driver for my Nvidia. -_-)
    Err'y body here is real cool though, support on the forum is very patient. I have had problems that took about 30-60mins to fix and they sat through it with me the whole time.

Thanks AimJ!

Private
    Thank you for your kind review We appreciate it!

First Sergeant
    Thanks for your kind words
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Regards Rickard.

Gunnery Sergeant

AimJunkies Review

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for taking time and giving review