Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: AimJunkies services

Private

AimJunkies services

Dear reader,

I'll give you my opinion about AJ.

First of all the support is pretty good, they help me pretty quickly though someone from the live support asked me to use TeamViewer because it was hard to type, and I quote: "(02:00:05) : TeamViewer is the Only option." and "(02:00:55) : Because It's Hard to type it + Words Wont help with the problem.".
    He could at least tell me what he would've done, so I declined on his offer and he said that he wasn't able to help me and that's pretty odd, this was the only bad experience that I've had with the support.
    I've used the DayZ hack which worked perfect.
    I'm not sure if I'm returning to AimJunkies.

But please note: These are just my experiences, some other person could have positive feedback.
    Last edited by Venzio; 02-05-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Gunnery Sergeant
    For APB hack i have been playing with it for 5hour and my game didn't crash so there must be some problem on your side come on teamspeak and let a tech mod teamview you.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by saw222 View Post
    For APB hack i have been playing with it for 5hour and my game didn't crash so there must be some problem on your side come on teamspeak and let a tech mod teamview you.
    I'd rather use the live chat.
    Last edited by Venzio; 02-05-2015 at 08:32 PM.

AimJunkies services
    if you have any problems feel free to join our teamspeak or live chat support and we will help you with whatever you need
    Team Speak Link: http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f13...ormation-2136/

AimJunkies services
    It is more simple and for accurate when we use teamspeak. Love chat limits and takes us longer to respond to you. while in teamspeak we can explain to you as we go through the process on fixing your hack.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Venzio View Post
    Dear reader,

I'll give you my opinion about AJ and the APB hack.

First of all the support is pretty good, they help me pretty quickly though someone from the live support asked me to use TeamViewer because it was hard to type, and I quote: "(02:00:05) : TeamViewer is the Only option." and "(02:00:55) : Because It's Hard to type it + Words Wont help with the problem.".
    He could at least tell me what he would've done, so I declined on his offer and he said that he wasn't able to help me and that's pretty odd, this was the only bad experience that I've had with the support.
    I've used the DayZ hack which worked perfect, I do have some negative feedback about the APB hack.

If I should describe the APB hack with 1 word, it would be: ****. It keeps crashing every 10 minutes or less, I'm not even able to play 1 mission! I just bought the 24 hours trial so I could try it out before I would buy a subscription, which I'm obviously not going to buy now.
    I'm switching to another hack-seller and try them out, the only problem is that I've thrown away $1.45 which I could've used for something like a coke, and not something that's rubbish, but 1.45 isn't a lot so I don't really mind.

So my overall experience is pretty good, except for the APB one so I would suggest you not to buy that one, I don't think other hacks are a problem. The support can have some better English speaking guys though, they help you but it isn't that great.

I'm not sure if I'm returning to AimJunkies.

But please note: These are just my experiences, some other person could have positive feedback about the APB hack.
    Sorry that it kept crashing, if you care to come on live support we can assist you.

Lance Corporal
    Yes we can assist you with this issue, I've used for 5 hours or more without any issues before.

First Sergeant
    Come back on live support please, Just tell the mod you talk to that you do not wish to be teamviewed, and that you would like to be taken through the basic procedure.
    However, if that does not solve your issue, you are going to have to let a Technical Moderator teamview you. I understand that you do not want to be teamviewed, but we need to see with our own eyes what is happening to your game when you inject the hack, it will help us find the exact issue, and hopefully fix your problem.
    But if you still do not want anything to do with teamviewer, then I would recommend looking in the VIP section of the APB game for some help, as it will be your last resort if a tech mod has done everything he could.