Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Cheating on Battlebit Remastered (during30 days!)

Private First Class

Cheating on Battlebit Remastered (during30 days!)

Aimbot

Prediction: Works well, it takes a certain delay for the aimbot to calculate the distance between you and the enemy, many times it locks directly on the target instead of the future point, although at short and medium distances it works very well, but in Long distances leave a little to be desired.

Vis Check: It works very well, few cheats have this function and here it works perfectly, it has its inconsistencies that do not affect its operation together with the aimbot.

Hitscan: Best feature of the aimbot, basically you can easily kill anyone making head glitch or behind an object with a visible body part (be like Bone Scan)

Aim at: For legitimate purposes, I've always used Torso, Never Neck or Head will ever result in manual analysis (account), all functions work very great.

---

ESP
    The Gadget/Vehicle ESP works perfectly.
    In general, it works very well, in addition to the possibility of customizing colors, distance, health, etc..

--

2D Radar (I don't use it)

--

Optimization: The Cheat does not present any performance problems, even on full 128v128 or 64v64 servers, the impact on performance is minimal or almost non-existent, the codder was really careful in this part.

Overall for the price it's charged it's a decent cheat, and it works well. and delivers all functions as described, And the main thing, it was never detected by the EAC.
    For Legit/Semi-legit cheating i recomed.

Cheating on Battlebit Remastered (during30 days!) DingDing's Avatar
    Thank you for the detailed review. Have fun!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map