Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: AimJunkies Team Fortress 2 Review

Private

AimJunkies Team Fortress 2 Review

Aimbot: Plenty of options for legit or rage configurations.

Autoshoot works perfect.

Visuals: Simple options which leads to very fast and convenient setup .

Although the visuals tab is simple and doesn't have much its has all the options necessary such as chams, XQZ chams, thirdperson, customizable fov, and even projectile esp.

Esp and visuals can be buggy during warmup but are fixed once the actual match starts.

Triggerbot: Auto backstab works great.

Auto air-blast was more finicky than auto backstab but still worked decently.

Triggerbot works perfectly, but when using silent aim be aware that triggerbot will basically function as autoshoot.

Misc: Bunnyhop and autostrafe worked perfectly.

Antiaim works but is not visible from your perspective in 3rd person.

Medic Bot is a cool addition and worked when i tried it.

Fake Lag worked well but i would sometimes just start glitching out when it was enabled.

As for speed hack and air stuck, im pretty sure both are patched so they dont really work.

Final Conclusion: Even though there is a lack of some features that other Team Fortress 2 cheats have such as crithack, doubletap, nospread, and a projectile aimbot, AimJunkies cheat for Team Fortress 2 is a relatively inexpensive and decent option if you want to cheat in TF2. I personally am having a fun time using it and recommend it for anyone who wants to try TF2 cheating.

Last edited by slimejake; 07-02-2022 at 09:56 PM.

AimJunkies Team Fortress 2 Review tzenk's Avatar
    Great post thank you for awesome feedback on the cheat, been looking into trying this one myself