Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: AimJunkies Tom Clancy's The Division

Private First Class

AimJunkies Tom Clancy's The Division

Hey AJ!

So now i have been fooling around with The Division tool you got for a couple of days and i am pretty amazed how it functions. There haven't really been any issues at all works properly and all features are working. (Some of them could get a tweak though)

I have tried and tested the rage settings like. High RPM, Instant Reload, Magic Bullets etc. I haven't really used them to make sure i wasn't banned. But did use ESP & Aimbot, w/ Silent aim most of the time. Played a lot of Survival, Last Stand & Incursion. Didn't have a single person saying that i was hacking so hopefully i haven't been reported alot.

But i have taken the things up in a Pros / Cons list again and i'll be posting these underneath here with some suggestions at the end.

Pros:
    • Easy to use GUI with explained features.
    • Customizable ESP with Health, Distance, Name, Rank, Distance etc.
    • Customizable NPC ESP. (Same Features as above.)
    • Customizable Aimbot with Silent Aim, Magic Bullets, FOV Scale, Aim Key & Target selection.
    • Tool is not affecting your game performance at all.
    • Rage Features working like a charm. (Magic Bullets, RPM Editor, Speed Hack etc.)

Cons:
    • Aim Bot /w silent aim is acting up sometimes. (Won't Lock on Targets, Isn't working when in cover etc.)
    • Aim Bot Targeting is also a problem sometimes. (When you use the "The Crosshair" Target feature it only work 50% of the time else it just shoots at the completly opposit than what is closest to your crosshair.)
    • ESP with Box + Bones can make other players really hard to see & locate. (Also makes it hard to make clear of Friend & Foe in Last Stand for example.)
    • RPM Feature is really detectable.
    • No Anti-Hack Features. (Like countering other hackers from using aimbot and wallhacks on you.)
    • No Streaming features. (Taking off all third party visuals when recording or streaming.)

Suggestions:
    • Small tweak on the aimbot. Have a look at the target system as it could work better imo.
    • Maybe look into some Hack Counter features. (Counter other hackers from using aimbot and esp on you.)
    • Streaming features. Be able to remove visuals and such from recording and streamings.
    • Glow ESP. Could be good with a feature that would make the other players glow up so you would be able to see them better.
    • Removing team / friends from ESP so you can seperate them out from the enemies.

All in all it's a good tool. Defenitly gonna recommend it for a lot of people. Hope to see you guys update a bit on it. The Division might be dieing out slowly but there is still a lot of people playing the game.

Thanks AJ!

Registerd User
    We appreciate your review sir, thanks for choosing aimjunkies.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map