Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AJ is BEST DAYZ & APB Cheats in THE WORLD!!!!!!

Private

AJ is BEST DAYZ & APB Cheats in THE WORLD!!!!!!

I just subscribed DayZ and APB:R cheats recently.

The cheat for both game are phenomenal!!
    And the customer service is the BEST!
    They are nice person and work pretty efficient
    they deleted my post after 1 or 2 min 'cause im complaining about the bans and they don't like it..

This is what i've got after i've joined 5minutes in DayZ server..

DAFUUUUQQQ???I JUST JOIN THE GAME IN FIVE MINUTE..

ALRIGHT FINE..Let's try APB Hack then..

Triggerbot is nice..

(After 3hour in legit playing.)

(self-explanatory)

then i think i should check AimJunkies APB forum..see if im the only one who got banned or not..

...I'M DONE WITH THIS..

I know as a cheater,i should take the risk of getting banned..
    But with this high detection rate,it is totally unacceptable...and putting it online even tho it is detected..

Anyway.
    i still Highly Recommended to buy AimJunkies if you want to have fast guaranteed banned,AimJunkies is the only choice..that other cheat site won't offer...

RATING: 5/5!!!

AimJunkies ROCK!!!!

Private
    There is always a risk you take when cheating. Nothing is 100% undetected and can become detected at any time when an anti-cheat sneaks in updates. Sorry to see that you were banned, you can always change your IP and CD key for DayZ to get back on the games.

Private First Class
    Thank you sir! You made my day! Hahaha! Omg you're hilarious!

Aimjunkies is the most detected site there is. its cheap no frills they *try* to not get too many banned by taking down the hack. so instead you pay for something you cannot use because it takes them so long. BF3 has been down since time forgot. APB down for over a week. Still detected when put back up. DayZ bypass has been detected for a while now.

The support will hit you up with the classic "well if you hack your gonna get banned" when in truth they should say before you buy that if you choose to hack with aimjunkies you ARE going to be banned. Undetected is a easy way of saying give us your cash and we will get your hard earned valued account ****ed up and banned leaving you with nothing but a forum post and staff support saying *well sir you are hacking*

Nice UNdetections there.

When is the new loader update anyway?

I just got BF3 too, I was wondering when it will be back up.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Haswell View Post
    Aimjunkies is the most detected site there is. its cheap no frills they *try* to not get too many banned by taking down the hack. so instead you pay for something you cannot use because it takes them so long. BF3 has been down since time forgot. APB down for over a week. Still detected when put back up. DayZ bypass has been detected for a while now.

The support will hit you up with the classic "well if you hack your gonna get banned" when in truth they should say before you buy that if you choose to hack with aimjunkies you ARE going to be banned. Undetected is a easy way of saying give us your cash and we will get your hard earned valued account ****ed up and banned leaving you with nothing but a forum post and staff support saying *well sir you are hacking*

Nice UNdetections there.
    Every site has there problem we are sorry you join at the bad time. the APB cheat went down because of people getting ban. we took it down after confirming it .

"hard earned valued account " i suggest you don't use cheat in your main accounts like in the TOS say.. you took the chance of cheating . we cannot predict the future on when bans are gonna happen .

Now the DayZ cheat clearly say in the loader when you select DayZ... the AJ loader is detected by battle eye what this means if you inject WHILE in game you will get ban we have strict ways on how to inject the cheat which is before the game start so battle eye does't catch it

We also only support Official DayZ servers witch mean if you join origin ,breaking point, epoch, etc. you will get ban by there custom anti-cheat . Again am sorry you got hit by the ban.
    Last edited by Sweet Tooth; 07-31-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Corporal
    Just tell me the coder is working on getting APB back up I will be patient

Quote Originally Posted by 47203667 View Post

I just subscribed DayZ and APB:R cheats recently.

The cheat for both game are phenomenal!!
    And the customer service is the BEST!
    They are nice person and work pretty efficient
    they deleted my post after 1 or 2 min 'cause im complaining about the bans and they don't like it..

This is what i've got after i've joined 5minutes in DayZ server..

DAFUUUUQQQ???I JUST JOIN THE GAME IN FIVE MINUTE..

ALRIGHT FINE..Let's try APB Hack then..

Triggerbot is nice..

(After 3hour in legit playing.)

(self-explanatory)

then i think i should check AimJunkies APB forum..see if im the only one who got banned or not..

...I'M DONE WITH THIS..

I know as a cheater,i should take the risk of getting banned..
    But with this high detection rate,it is totally unacceptable...and putting it online even tho it is detected..

Anyway.
    i still Highly Recommended to buy AimJunkies if you want to have fast guaranteed banned,AimJunkies is the only choice..that other cheat site won't offer...

RATING: 5/5!!!

AimJunkies ROCK!!!!
    You about summed it all up ;D

Refund on them. dont let them get away with daylight robbery.

loool this was funny af and ur missing out get the sf2 hacks they are AMAZING its only been 3 weeks since they went down and ive only heard "every day hack goes down you get back" and "we only lose money when hack is down" two million times it gets annoying.