Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: AJ compared to another site - BF3

AJ compared to another site - BF3

Let me start off with I've been purchasing and using/abusing hacks for almost 10 years now, so I know a little bit about what should and shouldn't be in hacks. This is a review of the Battlefield 3 hack and the various functions that came with each hack. I will however in the name of equality say that I am biased towards AJ due to the fact that they are my main provider for several distinctive reasons.

Also for perspective and the current situation with the BF3 hack at AJ the BF3 hack was down last time I decided to go use this other provider, I highly regret wasting my hard earned money with them.

AJ will be first in each column, the second will be the other site that I will not mention (easy to guess though)

Price-
    15.95 7/10
    --------------
    25.50 (The oh so amazing Diamond hack they swear by) 4/10

Aimbot*
    Customize-ability
    7/10
    -------------------------
    2/10 (was very confusing even for me

Accuracy- 8.5/10 (varies each game)
    --------------------
    3/10 (Theirs would jump around everywhere, no stick to target) <--- lazy coder?

Rage- 10/10
    -----------------
    Rage- 5/10

ESP*
    10/10
    --------------
    8/10

ESP Customize-ability-
    10/10
    -------------
    0/10 (Couldn't change anything, colors, menu colors/transparency nothing)

Misc*
    7/10
    --------------
    6/10

Customer Service* <---- Main reasons I stick by AJ
    10/10
    ----------
    2/10

That about covers it, but I'd like to mention Aimjunkies with regard to their consistency. ALWAYS, you will find what you found in the game you hacked previously using AJ. They make consistent effort towards both their products and services. Sure I could gripe about the $25 I wasted and REGRET wasting (while AJ BF3 was down) due to the fact that it was NOT worth what I paid for it, I used their hack once. I will never use their hacks again especially after nagging about their hacks with no response. Thanks for reading my review and I know you'll make the right decision in your hack provider.

Sergeant
    Thanks for this kind review sir i respect that you have a lot of knowledge in the game hacking business; we will take this into consideration, customer service is important!

Fan Boy ;D

Lance Corporal
    Thanks for the review, provided some good insight :3