Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Alliance of Valiant Arms hack review

Sergeant

Alliance of Valiant Arms hack review

I`ve used AVA hack for some time now, fiddled with the settings a bit, tried everything out and I have to say - the hack WORKS LIKE A SWISS CLOCK!
    No errors, no misfires, glitches or any other misbehavior.
    The aimbot is deadly accurate, no-spread, -recoil and -shake does their work perfectly, ESP is really accurate, without any lags (only when spectating, the ESP positions and sizes are wrong, but who cares what it shows when you`re dead, right?).
    I really like that this is not a rage hack, with all those teleport, fly, godmode and f*** everyone capabilities, because that would just be dumb.
    AimJunkies AVA hack is perfect for legit-looking play, if you set settings right (fov 3-4, a bit of slow-aim etc), but you can easily make the hack turn you into a bullet spraying death machine, whatever you choose. I can assure you`ll even be owning other hackers (unless they have godmode).
    The only turnback was a lack of items-esp, for example, showing dropped weapons etc., but that is a minor issue.
    BUT, you can modify the colors of ESP boxes, which is really a great thing.

TL;DR: Totally worth the price. By my 9+ year experience, one of the most accurate aimbots out there, if you have a head on your shoulder.

Aimbot: 4.5/5 (There`s always room for improvement)
    Visuals: 4.5/5 (inaccurate when spectating, lack of item-esp, nothing major)
    Removals: 5/5 (works perfectly by my standards)
    OVERALL: 4.5/5 - really worth the price, and if you buy it for longer periods and using discount, that`s more than just a bargain.