Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Among Us

Unhappy Among Us

function 5/10
    There are too few features and recognition sometimes doesn't work.I hope you can add the function of invalidating voting and the function that enables the innocent to kill the impostor

Among Us
    Quote Originally Posted by 1308709675 View Post
    function 5/10
    There are too few features and recognition sometimes doesn't work.I hope you can add the function of invalidating voting and the function that enables the innocent to kill the impostor
    The cheat works just fine, there might not be many features right now, but then you can just suggest it in wishlist/buglist sir. But I'm using the cheat and it works JUST fine, everything works.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Suggest these suggestions on the wishlist/buglist thread for Among Us.
    Reviews should be based off if the current settings work not based off what isn't there.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map