Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Among us

Private First Class

Among us

Ya'll need to focus on adding way more features. There are many free mod menus with way more to offer. You are basically paying for ESP, crosshair, noclip, lighthack and speedhack. The no kill cooldown is detected and kicks you from the game. The cheat is overall not bad but you must focus on adding new things in a quick time if you want to have buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by datumed View Post
    Ya'll need to focus on adding way more features. There are many free mod menus with way more to offer. You are basically paying for ESP, crosshair, noclip, lighthack and speedhack. The no kill cooldown is detected and kicks you from the game. The cheat is overall not bad but you must focus on adding new things in a quick time if you want to have buyers.
    Hello, I see you are running many overlays, and I have a question because I been doing this near 19 years in this Industry and it looks you have 3 different mother board software programs running all at once?

Here is a list of Overlays be sure they are all off they DO and have messed with cheat software for years.

"Motherboard software Needs to be OFF.
    Asus Suite "any"
    Asus Armory Crate
    MSI dragon center
    Gigabyte Gaming center
    EVGA E-Leet
    Alienware Command Center including respawn

If your motherboard is not listed and it still has software it needs to be off.

Peripherals
    Mouse, keyboard and headset software such as but not limited too.
    Razer synapse, Roccat, Corsair, Steelseries, Logitech all need to be off software wise.

PC Monitoring or Overclocking software such as but not limited too.
    NZXT CAM
    CPU-Z
    GPU-Z
    CPUID
    Aida64
    Speccy
    Hardinfo
    AgaueEye
    CPU Spy
    Corsair ICUE

Game clients we do not support
    GOG Galaxy
    Game boosters lag programs

Gpu Programs
    Evga Precision X - Riva tuner
    MSI Afterburner
    Asus GPU tweak
    Firesotrm utility
    Velocity X
    Powercolor
    If your card is not listed and it has software its included.

MISC

Display Fusion
    Voice mod
    wallpaper engine
    Voice meter
    Rain Meter
    Flux
    Sandboxes any
    No Vitrtual Machines of any kind

Any OC software"
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Hello.

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me what exact mother board programs I have running? I don't know how to disable the armoury crate.

Quote Originally Posted by datumed View Post
    Hello.

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me what exact mother board programs I have running? I don't know how to disable the armoury crate.
    Thats the biggest pain the butt to be honest but this will make your life way easier to uninstall Armory crate. What motherboard are you currently running?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/m...stall_Tool.zip
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    My motherboard model is prime b450-plus.

Private First Class
    I think I disabled all the motherboard overlays and still when I kill the second person with no cooldown on I get kicked from the server with a message "You were banned for hacking , please stop". I can still join other servers. Could you please go into the game and check if it works fine for you?

Hmm seems you are maybe playing on a certain server? The ban message is too direct to not be someone I would hope lol

Private First Class
    I don't really know the cause of this but here's an example.