Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Anthem Hack Review

Anthem Hack Review

Thumbs up Anthem Hack Review

Firstly i just want to make a TLDR; for many users this cheat doesn't actually work, injection is fine initially but after 5-10mins you will have a hard crash and your game will close.

For the 5-10 minutes that you can play with the cheat they are fine,

ESP 8/10 - very simplified which is good for a game such as Anthem, although in Fort Tarsis there will be a lot of needless items highlighted which you can't actually interact with. Although it's simplified in the game world all the valuable items such as chests/collectables are highlighted and can be toggled.

Aimbot 0/10 - there is no aimbot for this cheat.

Support 1/10 - Usually the support on AimJunkies is very good, however in the anthem sub-forum they are not trying anything to help the players fix the issue with the game. This is even worse for people like me who have made a sub change to Anthem just to find out that the cheat firstly doesn't work for me, but better yet when i request to have my sub changed back they denied it stating "no multiple sub-changes on one sub" All in all, the support for this cheat is extremely limited and you shouldn't expect anything if your cheat isn't working.

Lance Corporal
    fully support

Gunnery Sergeant
    the cheat for anthem is good, Thanks for the review.

You need help?

TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Corporal
    I was about to buy the cheat but this changed my mind. Thanks for the honest review.