Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: apb reloaded / AJ site review

Private

apb reloaded / AJ site review

first off i would like to make it clear that i have only been a member for about a week ... so i plan on coming back and updating this review after i have a little more exp with AJ. with that said think of this as more of an initial review of not only the apb hack but also of the site itself.

i would like to open with how pleased i am that aim junkies definately believes in their product. this forum speaks for itself. i have been a member to two other hack sites over the past two years and so far this is the best money i have spent. i didnt have to wait 2 or 3 days after using paypal to start using the hack. i think it took about 10 mins. the payment went through fast and without any issues.

the first thing i did was say hi on the live chat and was suprised to get a few hello's and welcomes before i even had a chance to start really digging into the site.

next i went to read how to download the client and smiled when i saw the great videos on how to get started. it went flawless. i was up and running in no time. before i launched the hack, i spent the time to see how i should load it (which at first was kind of unclear as other sites tell you to load it up at a certain screen), then checked out how all of the features worked. the features thread was pretty standard but clear on all the features and how to use them.

then came the "scary" ban page. i wanted to read about how others got caught before i jumped right into anything. i did make me nervous to see a 7 page ban list, but it seems like most of the bans were either PB updates or noobs rage snapping on a R30 with a 12:1 kill/death. if your nervous about it, remember... you dont post on the ban thread if your not banned... expect to read about bans there. it was the same old stuff as the other two hack sites i have been part of. no hack is undetectable.

ok so before i get to the actual game hack, i want to talk about something near and dear to my heart ... i just want everyone to know ... i have never ... ever ... seen support like these guys have. you can say i am jaded but i wish these guys worked for Sprint and my cable company. i have not had any issues, just quesitons, but i have seen help everywhere. live chat, forums, and they have a teamspeak where u can get live help. another cool thing is that it seems like they are always on and they are everywhere. they dont just stick around in the support forums. i want to personally thank the whole AJ team for the amount of support you give.

ok so now that ive taken off my offical Aim Junkie knee pads and crawled out from under their desks, we can finally get to the apb reloaded hack...
    - so far its great. i am happy to report that everything works. both of the other hack sites i used to belong to had options that just never worked even though they still advertised they did and never pulled them out of the options.
    - i love the smoothness of the aimbot. if you are smart and turn your angle down to 5 you never snap. standard stuff right? well they also have smoothness which removes the "jerkyness" of the other players movements and makes it look like a more fluid mouse movement.
    - the only time i ever had a problem with the aimbot was when i was trying to shoot through a jumpable fence. i think if your too close the camera loses the part of the target and it cant "see". i have noticed if i back up off the fence it is fine.
    - the autoshoot combined with a sniper rifle is godly. it is great for rounding out a group when everyone else is playing "rush in" type roles. you just sit back and wait. when your enemies are focused in on your teammates your blasting them from a distance. i really like this because i am not getting noticed. i also can balance out my kill death ratio by getting more assists, which i think go completely unnoticed when people are yelling ***.

- as for the wall hack ... it is pretty standard stuff. it performs as it should. one thing of note was i saw that someone suggested they add an invisible GM wall hack and they implemented it. i have yet to see one (and hope i never do) but i have seen screens of a few. it just makes me happy AJ will listen to good ideas and try to get it done.

so ... if you couldnt tell... i am giving Aim Junkies and the community an initial two thumbs up and i will definately be renewing my membership.

i will be back to update this review in a few months...

Lance Corporal
    Glad you like it so far! Hope have a review when you come back!

Master Sergeant
    happy you like the Product, customer service to a high standard is the aim from the owners and staff here,
    enjoy your stay here.

apb reloaded / AJ site review
    Thanks for a great initial review - I think you hit the nail on the head when you mention that its not only about the cheats, but also about the level of support a site offers. This is where we believe we really stand out from the crowd, and its good to have that view endorsed by our members. Thanks once again.

I am the same opinion like engineered4.
    • very nice 24/7 support
    • nice community
    • very good coders, wich update the hack very quick
    • awesome hacks to awesome prices!

The only negative thing is, there are no other payment methods than PayPal. When you would offer for example Paysafecard or others, even the junger under us can buy hack

All in all, its the best Hacksite i ever saw. Go on like this!

apb reloaded / AJ site review MULISHA's Avatar
    Thank you very much for your review we appreciate it. Customer service is our #1 priority.

Thanks again,
    Mulisha Owner aimjunkies.com
    Crusher Owner aimjunkies.com
    Promag44 Owner aimjunkies.com
    and all our staff
    we appreciate your business.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map