Well when I started looking for hacks for APB the first thing I saw was Artificial Aiming, but they offered 3 levels of the bot with more or less features for $20.00+... Then I saw Aim Junkies and holy **** this really is the real deal. Well worth spending the $10.00 for a month or so of the hack, I highly recommend you guys pay for this one instead of AA's.

For the hack itself, works pretty flawlessly. I've been kicking some serious ass with this thing, but I try to be as legit as possible. I suggest if anyone is going to aimbot seriously than you need to not use the auto-trigger function because it can be extremely obvious.

I have my config set similarly to the legit one someone posted in the APB section.

Kudos to SystemFiles. If I had anything to report it would be that the aimbot kind of screws up the sounds in the menu screen and loading screen, and I've crashed a couple times. But other than that I'm completely satisfied with it. Keep up the good work and prevent it from being undetected.

If you're gonna hack guys, hack smart.