Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: APB - SystemFile's Aimbot

APB - SystemFile's Aimbot

Well when I started looking for hacks for APB the first thing I saw was Artificial Aiming, but they offered 3 levels of the bot with more or less features for $20.00+... Then I saw Aim Junkies and holy **** this really is the real deal. Well worth spending the $10.00 for a month or so of the hack, I highly recommend you guys pay for this one instead of AA's.

For the hack itself, works pretty flawlessly. I've been kicking some serious ass with this thing, but I try to be as legit as possible. I suggest if anyone is going to aimbot seriously than you need to not use the auto-trigger function because it can be extremely obvious.

I have my config set similarly to the legit one someone posted in the APB section.

Kudos to SystemFiles. If I had anything to report it would be that the aimbot kind of screws up the sounds in the menu screen and loading screen, and I've crashed a couple times. But other than that I'm completely satisfied with it. Keep up the good work and prevent it from being undetected.

If you're gonna hack guys, hack smart.

Master Sergeant
    Glad you like it!

Remember, we do have a referral system so if you refer friends and they purchase a subscription you each get a week added to your subs

Warrant Officer 1
    Thanks for the kind words!

Private First Class
    Yea the APB hack is really nice.

I hope I donĀ“t get banned...

Private First Class
    Pretty impossible to get banned, as long as you aren't completely blatant when using it.

Because a player will video you, or a GM will see you most of the time.

Yeah- SystemFiles for the Win!

never in my life have I ever encountered such a flawless hack with so much dedication into keeping it flawless-

Sergeant
    glad you guys are enjoying it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by esrohnchain View Post
    Yeah- SystemFiles for the Win!

never in my life have I ever encountered such a flawless hack with so much dedication into keeping it flawless-
    Thanks I really appriciate that, keeps me going!

Aim Junkies has the best APB Reloaded aimbot, the last site wanted 22 $ a month . I came here and it's like "Holy **** this is great!".

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zraze View Post
    Aim Junkies has the best APB Reloaded aimbot, the last site wanted 22 $ a month . I came here and it's like "Holy **** this is great!".
    Thanks for the kind words, we are the best and I will do my best to keep it that way or even get better.