Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: APB - SystemFile's Aimbot

Warrant Officer 1
    Haha thanks, it indeed is a mega patch. I am working on a update please be patient you will hear from us.

Private
    I love that site and hack. I bought it cause low price, and it's lovely working, but when the mission's end ESP still show players like enemies or friends. I will buy APB and A.V.A hack in next month ♥

Sorry for bad english, I'm still learning it.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin32 View Post
    I love that site and hack. I bought it cause low price, and it's lovely working, but when the mission's end ESP still show players like enemies or friends. I will buy APB and A.V.A hack in next month ♥

Sorry for bad english, I'm still learning it.
    The enemys and friends it shows then are basically other people that aren't playing a mission like you are, enemy or friend ofcourse depends on the faction they have.

Private First Class
    I got banned with all 3 of my accounts lol :| & I didnt make anything obvious, the only time i aimbotted is when the person is long range.. other than that i do hack smart. i thought this was undetected? :/

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xJapon View Post
    I got banned with all 3 of my accounts lol :| & I didnt make anything obvious, the only time i aimbotted is when the person is long range.. other than that i do hack smart. i thought this was undetected? :/
    The hack is undetected. The problem is that G1 likes to ban players for whatever reason they feel like.

Private First Class
    How come i always get banned then ? :/ I dont make it obvious, even with a new account i have made about 3 days ago. i login to it yesterday and it was banned, am i doing something wrong? lol

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xJapon View Post
    How come i always get banned then ? :/ I dont make it obvious, even with a new account i have made about 3 days ago. i login to it yesterday and it was banned, am i doing something wrong? lol
    Perhaps you're IP banned. Try changing your MAC address and see if that works.

Private First Class
    I guess i was. since every account i play in gets banned :/ But, not to bother or anything but is there like a guide on changing your MAC address?.. Never did it before :S

Sergeant
    Tlcharger Win7 Mac Changer - 01net.com - Telecharger.com Once done, disable and enable your network card. thats the easy way, il post a way that is harder but more foul proof
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]
    Welcome to aimjunkies.com,

Cant get the hack to work ? look here ; Hack troubleshooting Follow all these steps even if you think you are up to date.
    Want to know the status of our hacks ? ; Hack Status
    Need support ? ; Forum support area ; Live Support ; Teamspeak Information

Killaz[/FONT]

Private First Class
    Is that a program in another language ? lol