Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: CS:GO - Review

CS:GO - Review

Hey all,

Just thought I would give a quick and honest review on the CS:GO cheat / hack, I will keep it short and to the point!

Things I like about it :
    - The settings are easy to understand, have tooltips and you can save different settings for different setups you use.
    - All of the features work great without any issues.
    - You can use settings to get any KDA you desire whilst looking legit (aslong as you're not getting 20 kills and 0 deaths or something insane of course).
    - If you ever have any issues the technical support / customer service replies very quickly to help you fix and resolve any issues you have.

Things I think could be better :
    - When first purchasing the cheat I feel users should be directed to any help pages they may need (Such as the one for windows 8, 8.1 and windows 10 users).

Conclusion :
    If you are looking for a cheat for CS:GO then I would highly recommend the one on here, it is well worth the value for money and the customer service is excellent and so is the response time from them.

We're glad you enjoy the cheat sir, if you experience any issues or have any questions please join our teamspeak or live support so the staff can assist you further.

Yeah, the CS:GO hack is pretty insane.

Chief Warrant Officer 2 Superseb's Avatar
    The CSGO hack is absolutely amazing, i've have never been called out for hacking when I was using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Superseb View Post
    The CSGO hack is absolutely amazing, i've have never been called out for hacking when I was using it.
    Same, but if I play in lower elos, I get called out in every game, but mostly I rekt kids. Since I aim so much better. I have played over 40 games still on my smurf and no ban as of yet, so playing quite legit.