Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Atrocious customer service from an Admin (CRUSHER)

Private

Atrocious customer service from an Admin (CRUSHER)

I have nothing but praises for the forum mods on here who actively help people out in a supportive way. But the same can't be stated for one of the actual admins named CRUSHER.

I have told to go to him for a refund by nick47. Earlier i asked him for a refund on the online chat because of the server meltdown that rendered my 24hour trial useless. I asked for a refund and he said that i would get it. Yet CRUSHER has responded in a very rude way and refuses to give a refund on the grounds that i got an extension instead.

Firstly, i never asked for an extension and nick himself said i would get a refund. Secondly, i have every right for a refund if i didn't get access to the product from the date i bought it at. Any extensions were useless to me because i had no time to play after the initial 24 hours i bought the trial. I purchased access to a specific timeframe and addional extensions are useless to me.

AFter a few emails contacting him, his final reply is

Do what you have to do MATE!!
    And please don't come back, We don't want your kind in our community MATE!!
    Now this kind of response is pretty atrocious from a merchant to a customer. He doesn't want 'kinds' like me in the community lol. Kind like me who just rightly asked for a refund because 1. We have promised it 2. He didn't get the product because of a server fault on their END.

I have done nothing receive this kind of treatment as a customer. And i remain dumbfounded as to why he stubbornly refuses to refund me.

I hope this sheds some light on how he treats his customers in the privacy of PMs and some steps should be taken to tone him down and teach him how to address PAYING customers. Once again, i think the forum mods here are fabulous but it is rather disappointing that one of the high admins aren't like them.
    Last edited by jinny1; 03-09-2014 at 08:37 PM.

First Sergeant
    Sir we never do refunds for 1 day subs and if there is someone that needs a refund for their cheat then i dont send them to crusher