Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Awesome hacks/support

Private First Class

Awesome hacks/support

First off, I would like to say that these hacks are awesome. I haven't seen a site that features so many hacks, and only $30 monthly for ALL of them. Also, I was having an issue getting the loader to work with BF3, so I contacted live tech support. The person who helped me "trollface.j" was very patient with me and did his/her best to help me resolve my issue. Once we got the issue resolved I was happily on my way to raging servers on BF3. I couldn't be more happy with this service and plan to be a long time member.

Private
    Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate it

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonzx View Post
    First off, I would like to say that these hacks are awesome. I haven't seen a site that features so many hacks, and only $30 monthly for ALL of them. Also, I was having an issue getting the loader to work with BF3, so I contacted live tech support. The person who helped me "trollface.j" was very patient with me and did his/her best to help me resolve my issue. Once we got the issue resolved I was happily on my way to raging servers on BF3. I couldn't be more happy with this service and plan to be a long time member.
    i agree.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]If I respected everyone, my respect would be worthless.[/FONT]