Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Killing Floor 2 [9.5/10]

Killing Floor 2  [9.5/10] xxgam3ma2t3rxx's Avatar

Killing Floor 2 [9.5/10]

Hey there, I am very happy with this cheat you guys have provided. I have heard a lot of bad things about you guys but obviously I use PayPal for a reason just in case! But it turns out your hack is great so don't worry about anything in relation to that subject! I took .5 off the review only because I simply could not bind left click to my aimbot no matter what I tried but other than that it is great. I wish I could purchase another hack however, this was the spare money I had left-over. Those apartment bills are something else! I wanted to get garden warfare 2 as well as those are the only 2 games I am interested in which is why I do not buy the package you provide .

Great UI, easy to navigate. Aimbot sometimes does not work if an enemy gets too close. You still have to be skilled to play Hell on Earth without rapid fire/full auto/unlimited ammo which is a good thing! The reason it stays 9.5 is simply the aimbot trigger issue.

Is it possible to switch a hack subscription over to another game? If it is relative pricing. Thanks for answering should you do so!
    Last edited by xxgam3ma2t3rxx; 02-12-2019 at 11:17 PM.

First Sergeant
    You can request a Subscription change here: Subscription Changes

Killing Floor 2  [9.5/10] xxgam3ma2t3rxx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngtxx View Post
    You can request a Subscription change here: Subscription Changes

Thank you. .