Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1

Private First Class

Battlefield 1

Been playing for the past 5 hours. Works like a Charm. Every feature works fantastic and as advertised. Great work guys. I had a slight bit of confusion as to what package I needed, but that was sorted.

Glad you have been enjoying it as much as me

First Sergeant
    I agree with you.

Sergeant
    I'm downloading it now. Hopefully my laptop can run it
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Is there a way to use the cheats without them displaying on screen while livestreaming? I know another company did this, its only shows up for you but not your audience.

Private
    Unfortunately not for our cheat sorry.

i can't get the aimbot to engage unless i turn on auto fire, is there something i am doing wrong?

did you setup a key for your aimbot? I've been playing for the last 2-3 hours and it's been flawless..
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Caps lock since im playing with controller.

Hmm... have you tried another key? I don't think there are any issues with using a controller with the game or cheat, however officially we do not support the use of controllers. For giggles, you could try removing your controller and see if that works. If you decide to try this, make sure you shut the game and loader and everything else down, remove the controller and maybe even reboot, then start..

I
    Last edited by Gunrunner; 08-31-2016 at 01:38 PM.