Thanks Thanks:  3

View Poll Results: What do you rate the BF1 cheat?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll

2 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

1 10.00%

1 10.00%

1 10.00%

0 0%

2 20.00%

1 10.00%

2 20.00%

Thread: Battlefield 1 Honest Review

Lance Corporal

Battlefield 1 Honest Review

First off I have NOT used/tested the obvious cheats such as:

Instant Hit - Shots instantly hit target.
    Remove Bullet Gravity - No bullet drop.
    1 Shot Kill - One bullet kills.
    Remove Recoil - Enables no recoil.
    Remove Weapon Sway - Enables no weapon sway.
    Remove Spread - Removed bullet spread.

These WILL get you banned. I did rage cheat once with no bullet gravity and no recoil still not banned. Maybe the FF and BF1 stats are being collected to determine whats humanly possible? No idea, just don't rage hack and you will be fine.

I have used chams/esp/wallhack, aimbot with realistic smooth aim and auto melee so that is what I am basing this review on.

*PLAYER ESP - 7/10
    High customization from name, health, bone, vehicle esp to changing visible and hidden color. A very good player and vehicle esp. Sometimes shows dead enemies for a long time after they are dead but that could be a BF1 issue which AJ cant do anything about.

*AIMBOT - 9/10
    The aimbot works dont get me wrong, it's just hard to find the right amount of smooth aim to make you look legit. This changes depending on whether someone is running or standing still, close or long range and whether you are sniping or not. It is easy to change the value however it would be better if the cheat could automatically adjust the amount of smooth aim to look legit and/or bullet gravity ( probably not possible to code, idk. ) Having recoil on and also a good smooth aim value makes you look good at controlling recoil not just using an aimbot, you are also not always getting headshots and never missing which triggers ff.

*AUTO MELEE - 4/10
    It works, kinda. It will auto melee when in range, however it will continue to auto melee 3-5 times AFTER you killed someone. That makes it look weird but also suspicious and leaves you open because you cant shoot for a while after. I think it would be better if it ONLY melee'd when someone is on killable health or when behind someone. ( I'll add that to suggestions hopefully it gets added then I can rate the overall cheat higher )

OVERALL CHEAT RATING - 8

LOVING THE CHEAT AJ! Thank you for updating so quickly as well

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for your honest review Sir

Battlefield 1 Honest Review Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad you like the cheat.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map