Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battlefield 4 just crashes whenever i use the AimBot

Private

Battlefield 4 just crashes whenever i use the AimBot

Not great considering the only difference between lvl 1 and lvl 2 is the aimbot really.

Visuals are nice, wish there was a option to decrease the ESP Font size.
    GUI is nice, flickers here and there but works nonetheless.
    ESP Color wasnt working either, i set it so visible enemies are red but it was still blue.
    AimBot, just isnt working for me at all - Windows 10, seen videos on it, looks good but just not for me.

Just doesn't work at all, whenever i aim it crashes. Not worth the $12...
    Probably gonna charge back, I dont care about being banned, this just isnt worth it.

EDIT
    Purchased 1 month sub for $12 - Noticed i no longer have access to the loader, so theres another big issue
    Last edited by Hi_ImKyle; 09-14-2017 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Additional stuff

Private
    You don't have access because you did a dispute which we will fight as all sales are final and non-refundable as per the Terms of Service agreed to prior to purchase.

Private
    I said i am probably going to chargeback and dispute, was more waiting on a response to my issues more than anything

Private
    Your issues you posted are all fixable with the proper settings which you could have contacted us about at any time. Aimbot works fine and so does the ESP; As for the size of the ESP font you could have requested it and the coder could have taken a look in to adding something where it could be increased or not.

Private
    You say proper settings but there isnt much to choose from when it comes to the AimBot, what was it, like Enable Aimbot, Enable Vehicle Aimbot, Fov, Smoothing, Bone to aim at, if i recall, the normal Aimbot worked here and there but most of the time it didnt lock, Vehicle Aimbot just crashes the game(I know it says its in beta), ESP for me just didnt do anything, and how was i supposed to know i could ask for a extra feature

EDIT
    As far as im concerned, you ended my subscription unfairly and as far as PayPal is concerned - I got a refund for a different reason :/ Sorry
    Last edited by Hi_ImKyle; 09-15-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Private
    When you dispute a purchase or do a charge back the subscription is automatically removed from your account as it is no longer paid for at that point so no we did not end your subscription unfairly; You did.

Had you come on to speak with us we could have assisted you further with BF4's aimbot so you could have used it better.

/closed as this is considered and user did a dispute.