Thanks Thanks:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 4 LvL 2 Cheat. Minimal Review

Private

Battlefield 4 LvL 2 Cheat. Minimal Review

Been using this cheat for about 10 days now, best cheat I've ever used in any game.

The Good.
    + Best Infantry Aimbot i've ever used, diffirent options for it to aim at
    + Top notch Esp, 100% Accurate, when you die it can flip sometimes but when you respawn it fixes itself
    + Great customization options
    + Able to activate Hud and Mini map in Hardcore
    + Auto Knife, saved me a bunch of time

The Meh~ Minor compaints
    +/- The Vehicle aimbot is neat when it wants to work, but most of the time it's flailing all over the place, if the target is moving
    +/- No Bullet Spread slider
    +/- Would love more customization

The Bad.
    - Nothing

9,5/10 - Must buy.

First Sergeant
    Glad to hear that! Enjoy

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadran View Post
    Been using this cheat for about 10 days now, best cheat I've ever used in any game.

The Good.
    + Best Infantry Aimbot i've ever used, diffirent options for it to aim at
    + Top notch Esp, 100% Accurate, when you die it can flip sometimes but when you respawn it fixes itself
    + Great customization options
    + Able to activate Hud and Mini map in Hardcore
    + Auto Knife, saved me a bunch of time

The Meh~ Minor compaints
    +/- The Vehicle aimbot is neat when it wants to work, but most of the time it's flailing all over the place, if the target is moving
    +/- No Bullet Spread slider
    +/- Would love more customization

The Bad.
    - Nothing

9,5/10 - Must buy.
    Me and my friend was using this Aj tool and both got: ERROR: Game disconnected : you were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 1 Week Suspension-LvL3 Monitoring Active #UYT8E5

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by malskey View Post
    Me and my friend was using this Aj tool and both got: ERROR: Game disconnected : you were kicked by FairFight. Stated reason: 1 Week Suspension-LvL3 Monitoring Active #UYT8E5
    You dont and has never had a subscription with us sir. But if your friends did, it is because they were cheating blatantly.
    FAST RECOMMENDED RESELLERS

For using paypal to purchase a subscription, contact this trusted Reseller
    For using everything else, including paypal, contact this trusted Reseller

Private
    I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about, ofcourse it's a real review, I've used the cheat for about 10 days. If I for some reason dislike the cheat after yet another 10 days or whatever then I will change my review.

This is MY review based on MY experiences, it works great for ME.

Private
    HI, could it be possible to share a customization of this cheat regarding the aimbot ? Sometimes when i try to kill an enemy it will just switch to another one , blatantly spoting me as cheater. Is it possible to have an acquisition of the target, so that as long as i didnt kill my target it doesnt switch to another one ?
    One more issue i encounter really often is the accuracy for headshot at long range. When i try sniping at more than 300meters, it tends to aim under the character i'm targeting, not letting me touch it . It lets me think i would clearly do a better job if i was firing myself.
    Is there any kind of solution for this problem , or is it clearly the limit of the aimbot, which is not taking account of the range you are aiming at ? Because it would be awesome to let me snip whatever the range aimed.

-> Those above issues have been in aimjunkies Battlefield cheat since ages. It was also the case in BF2 & BF3.

I also noticed one issue regarding aimbot vehicules. The game tends to crash if i use it, and the aimbot is not clearly impressive on this part as it tends to refuse to lock the vehicule i am aiming at.

Except that , congratz like always for the hard work

9/10
    Last edited by Lestatt; 05-18-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Private First Class
    Heli,Jet aimbot ?

You can turn off completely Wallhack, ESP, 3D /
    Last edited by Man-of-Albion; 06-13-2016 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Not relevent

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Prorok75 View Post
    Heli,Jet aimbot ?

You can turn off completely Wallhack, ESP, 3D /
    Cheat has been Build from scratch With new codes and new prediction models. Vehicle aimbot is still being implemented into the cheat and will be fully done very soon.

:Please be patient:

Battlefield 4 LvL 2 Cheat. Minimal Review Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi guys, this is a review thread,please do not comment or post unless you are giving a review. There is a separate section for wish list and other topics
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    i got crashed "Has stopped working" after finish and switching map! both lvl1 & lvl2 (32bit & 64bit)