Thanks Thanks:  3

Thread: Crossfire West review 1 Year

Private First Class

Crossfire West review 1 Year

Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is doing well during the pandemic and you and your families are well!

I have been a loyal member of Aimjunkies since 2019 and only buy my Crossfire West cheat from Aimjunkies. Unfortunately the cheat has been under update for a long time, but I can only recommend this cheat for Crossfire. The cheat works wonderfully and also works in ghost mode and other modes that shouldn't work according to the CF information. I haven't been banned until now and I've been using the cheat for more than 1 year on 2 different accounts.

I can promise you so much, I have Aimjunkies who have been using a 14VIP account for months and have not been banned or anything, that is 1,000+ euros that I "risked". Aimjunkies bypass is too strong for Crossfire West.

Anyone who plays active Crossfire and just wants to hit a little more headshots, buy the CHEAT! Unfortunately, the updates take a long time, especially at Crossfire West, and you sometimes have to wait months. But AImjunkiesstaff react quickly to updates, so far as I know, nobody has been banned who handles the cheat appropriately! Just be patient!

Momo6678

Crossfire West review 1 Year Gunrunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the delay in the update. Developer released updates are very dynamic and we refuse to release a cheat that has not been tested by our staff to make sure the cheat is safe for our customers to use. We appreciate your patience!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map