Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Battlefront 2 Cheat Review

Private

Battlefront 2 Cheat Review

****. That's basically how I can sum it up. 4/10

ESP - 8/10 I'm giving the ESP not a perfect score because there are multiple times when I'll be pullin' up on a group of guys and little did I know they die and spawn directly behind me.

Aimbot - 4/10 I'm giving the Aimbot a 4 because you will be in a game with the aimbot smoothly running, getting headshots when all of a sudden you are locking on to completely nothing and it is behind You. Sometimes your aimbot will work and then you die, next life nothing locks, next life it is back. No consistency.

2/10 All together this cheat was a great idea but just not put together very well. You have to do way to much just for the cheat to even run, and the bad thing is...it doesn't even work half the time. You will crash after every 1-2 games if you even made it that far.

It is not worth your money.
    Last edited by Azza99976; 01-01-2018 at 01:47 AM.

Battlefront 2 Cheat Review Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi Gaz,
    Thanks for your review, the coder is continually working to improve this cheat
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map