Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BC2 Review

Private

BC2 Review

PWNAGE!! That about sums it up I think.

Loader: Lol...it injects, what more do you need?? No problems.

GUI: Love it! It's unique, cool looking and has everything you need - everything is easy to find and not cluttered.

Aimbot: It's the most accurate aimbot without no spread that I've used.....and I've used them all.....simples

ESP: Very nice. The health bars are above the boxes where they should be (thank you for that), it looks nice and doesn't drop your fps like most other hacks.

Price: Bob Barker says The price is right!!

Needs: DX10, 11 is needed badly. DX9 makes me lag, stutter and looks like ****. Visibility checks need some tweaking, penetration checks need to be added as well as enemy/friends list and better vehicle + aiming at vehicle aim.
    An FOV is also a must.

Conclusion: One of the best BC2 hacks I've used by far. The coder seems to concentrate on the basic parts of the cheat aimbot/esp rather than waste time coding useless/pointless features like a few other sites.
    It's more than worth it to subscribe here.......fair price + simple wicked cheats. What more do you want??

Master Sergeant
    Cool! Thanks for the review!
    Glad to hear people like it, we AIM to please... (no pun) intended.

I noticed you said it needs a vehicle aim, I'm pretty sure theirs an option where you can turn off/on for vehicle aim in the menu?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    I noticed you said it needs a vehicle aim, I'm pretty sure theirs an option where you can turn off/on for vehicle aim in the menu?
    Yes there is, lock on vehicles I believe. It just doesn't seem to lead as much as it should and obviously you don't want to adjust your lead while you are locked.