Aimbot 8/10, nice accuracy, but miss some functions, such as behind wall check and silence aim, but It doesn't really matter, consider it's basiclly a PVE game, and nobody able to see your first-person view.

ESP 9/10, great job on utilities/supplies, especially the breathing charge, really helpful, but it works not good enough on special zombies, it's hard for me to identify specials from ton of zombies while the heat of battle, but overall it's just a small problem.

MISC 10/10, Focus on infinite ammo/No spread, it means you have no need to consider about ammo/handling/accuracy gun perks, they are 99% useless for you, you can simply focus on damage/utilities perks.
No recoil is also very very helpful but I don't it for some personal reason, I will explain below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some tips:

How to get infinite ammo on heavy weapons ??
Select Big Earner perks of machine pistol, and kill 10 zombies in about 4-5 secs. Remember that heavy weapon actually don't have any preps? All their ammo are stored in their magazine, I believe it's the reason why heavy weapon can't get infinite ammo, but with this perks, after you killed 10 zombies in rapid succession, it actually added some ammo in to prep, and now the cheat works, you can just spamming MGL/RPG into zekas.

Game crashes while pick up bullpup rifle with selective fire perk.
This is what happened to me, when you have turned on both no recoil and no spread, it crashes the game. But looks like it only happened on selective fire perk bullpup rifle, other guns don't have the same problem. So if you have this problem, just turn either no spread or no recoil off, or remove selective fire perk. (I personally love this perk so I turned no recoil off)

How to play more legitlly while using infinite ammo?
Inifite ammo means 2 things
1. You can fire uninterrupted, regardless of weapon magazine size
2. You don't need any ammo supplies
For Hellraiser and Exterminator, they got a "Third hand" Skill, it means if you have good play, you can also fire unterrupted without the cheat, so it's more reasonable and legitful when you play these classes.
For Gunslinger, some skill can restore ammoes, a good gunslinger also need no ammo supply, so if you are playing Gunslinger, head shot would restore some ammo in magazine and earn you grenades, throw grenades in zombies can also restore ammo, even you didn't do it perfectly, but you still looks more legit.