Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Best FPS ***x

Best FPS ***x

Best FPS ***x

I generally hack cod4-8 and Bf3 with aimjunkies. I love to play looking legit and never really rage. I have tried 4 other hack companies none nearly as good as AJ. I have to say the hack are great but the tech support is wonderful. You post a problem within 10 minutes they will generally respond and work with you to fix it. They even have a free teamspeak. I have to say once you use their hacks you'll never find another hack company with as much features, and quality. I have used their hacks since July 2011 and never been banned, only call a hacker once(play legit-like 98% of the time) and never gotten a report when not raging.If you want to play legit-like this is you best option. Artificial aiming, damn cheaters, codcheats, nor fps cheats can beat AJ's hacks nor tech support. Go AJ and never look bk.

Keep up the good work AJ Staff Love u Guyz

P.S. AJ has the best coders anywhere and by far the lowest detection rate anywhere I've been

Corporal
    woot Thanks for feedback and we will always have the best costumer support on the PLANET!..

Private First Class
    Haha thanks for the 100% feedback my friend it's great to have you as a VIP We have the best Support around Hope you enjoy your Hacks

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thanks for the words

thank you very much, we appreciate it and its a team effort to have this level of customer service.

Thank you for your business,
    Aimjunkies Owners and Staff
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thx for this nice review.
    We give our best, to have the best support and that 24/7.
    Customer satisfaction is our goal nr1!

Greets ***xy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk