Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: battlefield 1 review (couple of matches)

Lance Corporal

Red face battlefield 1 review (couple of matches)

i think its the best cheat i used for bf1 so far , and i used alot of cheats (including free ones , internal , external) and this just working very good , with no fps drops for me , on a full screen

ESP - 10/10
    AIMBOT - 10/10
    NO recoil - 10/10
    NO bullet gravity - 10/10
    1 shot 1 kill - 10/10
    Cost/price of cheat : 10/10

also got kills like 60-10 , 70-10 , FF took hell a lot of shots , so i played normally and than started to play with hack again , but i have to say that AIMJUNKIES cheat cleaning Screenshots that FF takes very good + "spectator warning" is very usefull because ppl will watch you if they are suspicious (i got watched couple of times).
    Last edited by extazya; 01-01-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you Sir for your time on giving us a Honest Review

Lance Corporal
    OK , i used a couple of more options like AIMBOT , 1 shot 1 kill , no gravity , no recoil for 2 days , and no ban , though i try to use it smartly..

also got kills like 60-10 , 70-10 , FF took hell a lot of shots , so i played normally and than started to play with hack again , but i have to say that AIMJUNKIES cheat cleaning Screenshots that FF takes very good + "spectator warning" is very usefull because ppl will watch you if they are suspicious (i got watched couple of times).

AIMBOT - 10/10
    NO recoil - 10/10
    NO bullet gravity - 10/10
    1 shot 1 kill - 10/10
    Last edited by extazya; 01-01-2017 at 03:47 AM.

battlefield 1 review (couple of matches) MULISHA's Avatar
    Thank you very much for the review you're going to have to be careful because fair fight bases all their stuff off statistics. I bet you from here on out. They will be watching closely with 60 kills and 10 deaths a round.
    Be careful
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map