Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BF 4 Banned

Private

Exclamation BF4 be careful!!!

Play with it carefully. Cheat is undetectable, but you can be banned by admins globally.
    Last edited by CyferJupiter; 03-28-2022 at 03:11 PM.

Was it the same account you just started back up on possibly? Battlefield 4: x64 Lvl 2 this version includes aimbot.

Anyways since banned just post the in game name here ill have a look maybe see what happened. No other reports as you have access to that section. You could also be on the radar a long time ago just not catching up with you.

Regards
    Last edited by MULISHA; 03-28-2022 at 08:55 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Edited messages.
    Last edited by CyferJupiter; 03-28-2022 at 03:10 PM.

thats a server admin kick not ANTI CHEAT. You are no doubt on the MBI which is called the master ban index. If it was an actual violation it would contain numbers for what actually it caught. I been doing this 20+ years now I have been banned in that game more times then most. Server admin ban 100% and you are im sure on the MBI so any servers that run that software. I would really educate yourself man so you understand a little more about there systems.

You are free to change to another subscription if you want.
    Last edited by MULISHA; 03-28-2022 at 09:10 AM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map