Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: BF 5 ESP works nice

Private

Cool BF 5 ESP works nice

Hey Guys, the ESP for BF 5 works great. I set it to show visible only with 3D-Box and with 2D Radar.
    So you never do the mistake to track somebody hidden through the Walls or something.
    Should be a lot safer cause you look much more like playing legit and it helps a lot cuz in BF 5
    the Enemy Visibility is sometimes awful.
    Thanks for the Cheat, it helps me to keep up with the young Players who can see better and have faster reflexes
    Damn, i´m getting old, way back in the days i´d never used Cheats^^

Warrant Officer 1
    No one can outrun time, anyways glad to hear that you are enjoying the cheats!

Private
    Thx. Btw, i tried another cheat from another site days before, wasnt cheap at all but no matter what, i could not make it working at all.
    I got a brand new Win 10, did everything needed but only got the same copy and paste answers from the mods over and over again.
    they almost made me feel like a total idiot, who is not able to follow easy steps. they said their cheat has a lot of layers, which others dont have, to protect me,
    How should any layer protect me from fairfigt anyways? they said, it works for (now you may laugh) 99,999999% and when it does not, it has
    to be the user. Ofc, after over 20 years advanced using pc it has to be me and their program fits on every pc

I just want to say, your support was on point and always professional. Livechat is a great feature and saves a lot of time. Thx Guys

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Utzenbatz View Post
    Thx. Btw, i tried another cheat from another site days before, wasnt cheap at all but no matter what, i could not make it working at all.
    I got a brand new Win 10, did everything needed but only got the same copy and paste answers from the mods over and over again.
    they almost made me feel like a total idiot, who is not able to follow easy steps. they said their cheat has a lot of layers, which others dont have, to protect me,
    How should any layer protect me from fairfigt anyways? they said, it works for (now you may laugh) 99,999999% and when it does not, it has
    to be the user. Ofc, after over 20 years advanced using pc it has to be me and their program fits on every pc

I just want to say, your support was on point and always professional. Livechat is a great feature and saves a lot of time. Thx Guys
    Happy you found it helpful, Thanks for the review.