Thanks Thanks:  6

Thread: BF3 hack evaluation

Private

BF3 hack evaluation

Hi guys,

Here's my evaluation of the BF3 hack. I have used hacks from different other providers, and will compare features.

Functionality

This hack delivers what it promises. I tested all features and found that all of the features work fine. I don't use one shot, one kill ("magic bullet") features myself when I play. I also don't use the no-recoil and no-spread functions, as these will generate suspicious stats. The art of cheating is not getting caught by not being suspicious IMHO.

What I miss in this hack

It's a pity that the aimbot doesn't work in vehicles. I really miss that feature.

The hack does not have a vehicle aimbot. On the other hand, the vehicle aimbot in other hacks that I've used aren't working flawlessly, so I would disable them all together.

What I found great about this hack

Other hacks that I've used do patch the BF3 software. Some disable Origin completely, resulting in the played time displayed in the player profile will differ from the time played displayed in the Origin interface. So Origin does not count the time played with the hack active with these patched hacks. Aimjunkies BF3 hack does not patch the original BF3 software to bypass Origin/PB and that is absolutely fabulous.

The hack will always work immediately. The BF3 product of other providers will hang, and some of them have to be loaded up to ten times or more before they work. Also many of the other hacks for BF3 that are around will fail a lot of times on servers with a lot of players. Aimjunkies BF3 hack will work smoothly on crowded servers. This makes this particular BF3 hack stand out when compared to other products. The fact that one has to go to windowed mode to inject the hack is a small hassle compared to other hacks that will simply not work at the first try. It would sometimes take up to half an hour to get into the desired server with other products. Not with Aimjunkies. You load the hack, and you're on!

My wish list for this hack

It would be great if the aimbot works when inside a vehicle.

Final evaluation

Although the Aimjunkies BF3 hack is quite basic and has a lot less features than other products, the fact that it always works and does not patch the BF3 original software elevates it above the rest of similar products.

Customer Support 5/5
    Features 3/5
    Stability 5/5
    Ease of use 4/5
    Pricing 5/5
    Last edited by Harry the Hunchback; 03-08-2018 at 07:59 AM.

BF3 hack evaluation Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi Harry the Hunchback
    Thanks for the review, glad you are enjoying it
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Thank you for your review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Hi,

I was using the tryout for one day. VERY satisfied with your software guys! Although less features, definitely one of the best hacks I tried!

Waiting on funds from a sale to arrive at my PP and will DEFINITELY get a subscription!

Kudos!

Regards,

HtH

BF3 hack evaluation JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Awesome. Can't wait to have you back using the cheat sir.

BF3 hack evaluation
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry the Hunchback View Post
    Hi,

I was using the tryout for one day. VERY satisfied with your software guys! Although less features, definitely one of the best hacks I tried!

Waiting on funds from a sale to arrive at my PP and will DEFINITELY get a subscription!

Kudos!

Regards,

HtH
    Can't wait to have you with us!

Gunnery Sergeant
    Thank you for your honest review, glad that you enjoyed our cheat!

Private
    Greetings,

I decided to subscribe!

Regards,

HtH

Appreciate it, Have fun just be safe

Mulisha

BF3 hack evaluation
    Welcome back