Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BF4 Cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    OneShootKill is disabled at the current time the reduce the ban reports, Fair-Fight will catch you with in a few games if you are using OneShootKill.
    Then please remove it from the Description... I mean, i bought the cheat with the listed Features and now people tell me it's disabled?

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by SleezerZ View Post
    Then please remove it from the Description... I mean, i bought the cheat with the listed Features and now people tell me it's disabled?
    We didnt disable it due to an error, we simply removed it for the convenience of the user. People were getting banned in a very short time due to this feature, so we removed it to avoid further bans.
    Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway!

Never gonna
    RExxWTNyUU13dUMwZ2dLMUVJQ09xRmNDd0xKRw== --> Base64
    DLqY3rQMwuC0ggK1EICOqFcCwLJG --> Gila7
    jw1wjcesRM1ancesRMfq --> Megan35
    Yours Truly.

Did my previous post got removed?!

First Sergeant
    Did my previous post got removed?!
    There's no record of it being deleted. You may have lagged or had a bad connection when you posted your post.

Quote Originally Posted by xephan View Post
    We didnt disable it due to an error, we simply removed it for the convenience of the user. People were getting banned in a very short time due to this feature, so we removed it to avoid further bans.
    I understand, but please don't ignore the other text. "Then please remove it from the Description... I mean, i bought the cheat with the listed Features"... Or will it stay to make people buy it?!
    Last edited by SleezerZ; 04-10-2015 at 12:16 PM.

First Sergeant
    I understand, but please don't ignore the other text. "Then please remove it from the Description... I mean, i bought the cheat with the listed Features"... Or will it stay to make people buy it?!
    I'll inform a staff member with power to change the information thread for the cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by xtwix2x View Post
    I'll inform a staff member with power to change the information thread for the cheat.
    Thank you very much!